Park 1: Stakeholder Register / Analysis:
- Create a stakeholder register / analysis that includes the following minimum columns:
- Stakeholder Position / Role
- Type of Stakeholder (internal or external)
- Stakeholder expectation (high level needs or expectations of project)
- Stakeholder interest (high / medium / low)
- Stakeholder influence level (high / medium / low)
- Stakeholder view of project (supportive / neutral / opposed)
- Stakeholder Management strategy (approach to engaging stakeholder to support success of project)
- Once you create the register, create entries for a minimum of 12 – 15 project stakeholders, performing a full analysis for each of them.
Part 2: Evaluation Goals Matrix:
After completing the stakeholder register, you will create an evaluation goals matrix, with an additional column entitled stakeholder. Once you have designed the evaluation goal matrix, you will need to list at least four evaluation goals for each category: efficiency, effectiveness, and impact, which will result in a total of 12 metrics / goals.
You will be assess on the clarity of the metrics, the concreteness of the measures (Example: increased performance by 12 percent (concrete) vs. increase performance (not concrete, as no specific measurement of increase)), and how well the metric will measure the success of project relative to the overview of the project you provided as a case study.
The project description will be provided.