Submit a Word document that addresses each of the following:
- Chapter 8
- Define and describe virtualization.
- Defend the following statement: Virtualization is not a new concept within computer science.
- Describe the various types of virtualization.
- List the pros and cons of virtualization.
- Discuss the attributes of applications that are not well suited for virtualization.
- List reasons why companies should virtualize.
- List the benefits of blade servers.
- Define and describe the hypervisor.
- Define and describe green computing.
- Describe the concept of the desktop on demand, and include the benefits of such a system.
- Chapter 9
- List the security advantages of cloud-based solutions.
- List the security disadvantages of cloud-based solutions.
- Define and discuss the data wiping process.
- Discuss how a cloud-based solution provider may reduce the risk of a DDoS attack.
- Define and discuss hyperjacking attacks.
- Define and discuss guest-hopping attacks.
– Your responses should be submitted as a Word document.
– The paper should adhere to APA format and style.
– Your answers should be written in your own words.
– Include at least TWO external [outside of the attached textbook] references and cite them as per APA format.
Reference for attached documents
Jamsa, K. (2012). Cloud computing: SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, virtualization, business models, mobile, security and more. Jones & Bartlett Publishers.