Assignment 1: e-Learning
Due Week 3 and worth 120 points
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Define e-Learning.
- Summarize at least five (5) significant developments in e-Learning over the past ten (10) years.
- Evaluate at least three (3) three (3)primary benefits of providing and offering high-quality online training, courses and programs to employees and learners in businesses, K-12 schools, or institutions of higher education.
- Analyze at least three (3) primary reasons some businesses, K-12 schools, or institutions of higher education are hesitant or choose not to offer full online courses and programs.
- Predict the extent to which e-Learning will replace the traditional face-to-face learning in K-12 and higher educational settings.
- Recommend at least three ways technology will be needed to support and sustain the e-Learning process.
- Provide at least five (5) academic references (published within the last five  years) to support your paper.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
if you need a book reference please refer to Handbook of online learning 2nd edition by kjell erik rudest