Research and write about Amazon.com or Starbucks information management system (IMS) and respond to the following questions.
- Describe the company’s information management system.
- Does its IMS give the company a competitive advantage over their competition?
- How does the IMS help coordinate between supply chain partners?
- Explain how the IMS helps to monitor orders and inventory levels and satisfy customers.
- Explain why managing information is equally or more important to the company than moving products.
Write your answer in a Microsoft Word document in 800–1000 words. All written assessments should follow APA style and formatting guidelines for attributing sources.