For this Assignment, select a local or state health care policy or legislation that was enacted in the last 5 years. Then:
- Summarize the policy or legislation.
- Analyze at least one strength and one weakness of the policy or legislation.
- Discuss the impact of the policy or legislation for all stakeholders, both providers and consumers.
Page length: 3-4 pages exclusive of cover page and references.
Support your paper with a minimum of three scholarly references.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary;
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors; and
- review APA formatting and citation information found in the Academic Success Center, online, or elsewhere in the course.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition formatting and citation style.