Please see link attached.
- Illustrate the scientific method within everyday situations.
- Identify the appropriate formulas necessary to solve specific scenario questions.
- Calculate and analyze the acceleration and the force in various situations.
- Explain Newton’s laws of motion at work in common phenomena.
- Solve problems using mass and weight.
- Explore the relationship between the first and second laws.
- Identify action-reaction pairs in the third law.
Instructions: Choose 8 of the 10 problems below. Show your work in detail. Answer the questions directly in this template. Before doing this, it is highly recommending that you thoroughly review the three examples in the Unit Lesson