The essay should include a discussion in which you evaluate the caste system, and argue if it is a stabilizing or destabilizing factor in Indian society (or both). All discussion must be supported.
Read the attachment!!! It needs to be used as a source for the essay.
Locate and incorporate at least two outside sources to support your discussion. Wikipedia is not an acceptable reference. You may use any material outside of the textbook that I have provided in the course.
- Paragraphs in an essay are not numbered. Any questions that are associated with an assigned reading are there to serve as a guide for your discussion.
- Your discussion should incorporate all of the information from the documents and or textbook, and outside sources as one essay.
- All statements must be supported, and all sources including your textbook and assigned readings must be cited in the essay, and included in your reference list. Failure to do so constitutes Plagiarism. I recommend that students use APA to format their essay. Since you are not writing a Research paper, you do not have to include an Abstract.
- Proofread your work.Make sure that you have looked for all of the spelling and grammatical errors and corrected them, and that you have organized your work into coherent paragraphs.
- Prepare the assignment as a Word Document, double-spaced and using a standard font of 12 points.