After reading the NOLO.com article, “Contracts 101: Make a Legally Valid Contract (Links to an external site.)” and visiting the Tips for Professional Success (Links to an external site.) section of the Student Career Center, you will create a professional contract containing the definite and certain elements as discussed in Chapter 8, 9, and 10 of your textbook. Your contract will be written for your family-owned small business. The agreement will be for employees to sign who wish to further their education, where the company may provide tuition assistance while working for your company. Be creative, yet professional. The following components must be present in your contract. For each element, you must demonstrate your ability to write clearly, concisely, and with advanced communication skills.
- Distinguish the type of contract (e.g., bilateral, unilateral) and include the four (4) elements of contract formation.
- Develop the factors of time, tasks, goals, potential clauses, assignments, and restrictions into the contract.
- Use and define legal concepts by incorporating the legal terminology from your textbook where appropriate and relevant.
- Identify any ethical issues that exist in this alleged contract and result.
- Use academic or legitimate news sources, such as The New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, etc.
Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length, not including the title or references pages. Include at least 3 credible sources to support your findings, APA format