Week 2 Forum: Wireless Data Transmission
Topic 1: Wireless Data Transmission
A wireless network functions by the use non-physical media. Wired network use cables (e.g., CAT5 or fiber-optic), while most wireless network communicates using radio waves. Discuss and explain the two types of wireless transmissions
Learning Objectives Covered
- List and explain the two types of wireless transmission
- List the two types of wireless transmissions.
- Discuss their characteristics of analog and digital signals
- The initial post should be a minimum of 250 words.
- Attempt to post initial response by Wednesday.
- Attempt to post three days during the week (for example: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday).
- Each of the two minimum required peer posts should be around 100 – 150 words (minimum). No one-liners please!!
- Use of significant detail (utilizing textbook, web, etc. for sources) and appropriate grammar.
- Also, remember to include (if applicable) supporting references in APA format and citations from those references within the body of your discussions, properly formatted using APA style.