The creation of the resume serves the valuable purpose of providing an inventory of your unique and compelling contributions. It is a summary of your brand and acts as your one-page marketing campaign, a tradition still honored and recognized in the 21st-century workplace. Make your resume stand out by using the most powerful verbs you can to describe your achievements.
- Participate in the Active Verbs activity in the topic “Writing a Winning Resume” of the Unit 2 Learning Content.
- Discuss your experiences as you worked through that activity.
- Describe the question in the activity for which you felt least prepared and explain why it was difficult for you.
- Describe the most important takeaway from the experience.
- Detail how you will use what you learned in this unit and the Active Verbs activity to promote yourself in your cover letter, resume, and responses to interview questions. Use 2 external sources to support your response.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
The post and responses are valued at 40 points. Please review post and response expectations. Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets criteria.