the DAE (describe, analyze, evaluate), MBI (map, bridge, integrate), CQ
(cultural intelligence), and Hofstede models, complete a 5–7 page
written analysis that addresses the following:
- Describe the cultural intelligence (CQ) framework.
- Analyze the role of cultural intelligence in leading effectively in a cross-cultural context.
- Assess the potential application of cultural frameworks and process tools for global organizations.
application might tools such as Hofstede’s cultural dimensions and the
DAE or MBI models have for someone about to start working in another
and contrast how two of these models could be used to develop effective
global teams or resolve conflicts in diverse workplaces.
- Provide a workplace example of how you could use the two selected models.
personal learning for all of these tools and models, including the
model’s potential key results and benefits, your personal levels of
comfort with them, the strengths or gaps in your own practice, and areas
for further practice.
analysis should be supported with theory and research as well as your
own experiences. It should be written coherently to support a central
idea, in appropriate APA format throughout, with correct grammar, usage,
and mechanics as expected of a business professional.
- References: Support your analysis with at least five scholarly resources from the Capella library.
- Length: 5–7 full pages, in addition to the references list.
- Written communication: Demonstrate
graduate-level writing skills through concise communication of thoughts
that convey the overall goals of the analysis and do not detract from
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.