1) According to Handshake, what are three ways you can have your resume reviewed? link for the question https://careers.gmu.edu/handshake
2) Which of these Vision statements is the one for Handshake:
- Faculty and students contribute to the health of all populations through state-of-the-art education, service and research
- Making big dreams an attainable reality
- To be recognized as an exceptional program by our national peers, our alumni, and prospective employers
- Create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce
3) According to the career services website, what is Video Stream, and how would a student use it? link for the question https://careers.gmu.edu/sites/career_svcs/files/ca…
4) On LinkedIn, which of the following is not one of the drop down job search options: link for the question https://www.linkedin.com
- Most relevant
5) Do you have a LinkedIn account? If so, have you found it useful? If you do not have an account, would you consider making one? Why or why not?
6) Looking at the Career Readiness Guide, which resume format is the one you would be most likely to adopt? Describe the resume, which page it is on, and why you choose it.