In a personal reflection of 1,000–1,250 words, consider how a Christian might benefit from a study of other religions by addressing the following:
- Can Christian dialogue with other religious traditions be a part of the calling to proclaim the Gospel?
- What can Christians learn from other religious traditions?
- Can religious experiences or teachings in other faiths be validated?
- How can Christians think critically about their encounters with members of other faiths?
- Be sure to support your personal reflections with examples and constructive thought