1. List three things to look for at a death scene where autoerotic asphyxia is suspect. Provide an example.
2. Give three common motives for false reporting and provide examples of each.
3. What factors can influence victim selection. Be specific.
4. Compare and contrast lifestyle exposure and situational exposure with regard to victims. Provide examples of each.
5. Define Routine Activities Theory and explain how it could be used to understand, explain, and solve a sexual murder. Provide a detailed example.