Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read the Organizational factors influencing the quality of the IS/IT strategic planning process article and review the relevant information from this week’s lecture.
The designated lead for the group this week will assign various tasks to members in their assigned group in order to develop an IT Organizational Plan based on the. Go to your assigned group to create the IT Organizational Plan. Your plan should be created in a separate document and must address the following elements as they will be needed to support the corporate strategic summary plan:
- Create general roles and titles for the necessary personnel.
- Discuss the reporting relationships between the created roles.
- Describe the duties of each role.
- Explain the ability of each role to support the various IT functions that help run the company.
- Explain the ability of each role to support new projects and/or additions anticipated by the company in the coming years.
The plan may be presented as either a graphical representation or a descriptive narrative. You may also choose to use a combination of both. Once you have completed your plan, attach it to this initial post to share with the rest of the class.